GENERAL PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase govern the use of the iimo-store.com website (hereinafter ‘the website’) owned by Hokney Lifestyle, S.L. (hereinafter ‘Hokney Lifestyle’). Hokney Lifestyle, S.L. is a public limited liability company with registered business address at Camino de Las Huertas, 18 (Pozuelo de Alarcón), Madrid, Spain, and holder of Spanish Tax Identity No. B-86086840, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, on sheet M-508828, in volume 28.250, on Page 186. By using the services offered by the IIMO online store, users are consenting to be bound by the General Terms and Conditions of Purchase corresponding to the version published by IIMO STORE when the purchase order is placed. It is therefore advisable for customers to read these General Terms and Conditions before making a purchase.
1. SCOPE OF THE AGREEMENT
These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase are applicable to the online sale of all IIMO products to consumers and which may be delivered in Europe (Eurozone only). Hokney Lifestyle hereby informs you that its website is for people aged 18 and over only. Hokney Lifestyle reserves the right to cancel a user’s access account if it detects fraudulent, speculative acts or acts in bad faith in the use of this service.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON PURCHASES
For security reasons, no purchases worth more than 500€ or containing more than 4 items per order will be accepted.
The applicable prices are those quoted on the website at the time the order is placed. The prices are displayed for each product and are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax). Customers are informed of the breakdown of the shipping costs when the order is placed. Hokney Lifestyle, S.L. reserves the right to make any changes it considers necessary at any time and without prior notice; it may update, including on a daily basis, products and prices in accordance with new items that are included on the website.
Payment will be done at the end of the purchase process and it is mandatory for the order to be placed. In no case can the payment be done in arrears of the purchase. Payment on delivery or in-store payment are not permitted. Payments may be made by bank transfer, credit card Visa®, Mastercard® or American Express® , as well as by 4B or 4B Maestro debit cards (whereby the amount will be charged immediately), or through PayPal. In all cases, the choice of payment method is made during the checkout process on the corresponding step. Customers must notify Hokney Lifestyle of any unauthorised charge or fraudulent use of their card used for purchases by email or telephone at the earliest opportunity so that Hokney Lifestyle may take the necessary actions. Payment service providers may also adopt anti-fraud measures that restrict certain types of operations or transactions. Hokney Lifestyle holds no responsibility for the application of this type of security policies.
The delivery date indicated on the Website is for indicative purposes only. However, IIMO Store shall make all reasonable efforts to comply with this date, although it shall not be liable for any possible delays to the initial estimated delivery date, that in any case will not exceed 30 calendar days. Deliveries will be shipped to the address specified by the customer following these guidelines:
- Shipping to Spain (Mainland) has a fixed cost of 4,95 Euros.
- We do not ship to Ceuta, Melilla or the Balearic and Canary Islands.
- Shipping to Portugal, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, The Netherlands, Italy, Luxembourg and United Kingdom has a fixed cost of 14,95 Euros.
- Shipping to other European Countries not indicated above has a fixed cost of 29,95 Euros.
- In the case of items shipped to any country outside of the European Union, customers are liable for the customs duties applicable on receipt of the order (these costs vary according to package weight), which are payable at the time the package is received and in no case will be included in the price paid for the products.
- The delivery address specified by the customer may be a home address, their workplace address or any other desired address. It is not necessary for the delivery and invoice addresses to be the same.
- Customer will receive a notification via SMS or email 24h prior to delivery.
- In the case of unsuccessful delivery because the person is absent, the shipping company will leave a notification and will try to contact the delivery person by phone. After two more attempts, the customer will need to contact the shipping Company in order to arrange the delivery.
6. EXCHANGES, RETURNS AND RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
There are different procedures for exchanging, returning items or cancelling an order. Below are details of each one, including their corresponding terms and conditions.
a) Exchanges: when one item is replaced with another.
b) Returns: caused by an item being faulty or showing a defect.
c) Cancellation: voluntary renounce of an order for any reason.
ALL UNWANTED ITEMS MUST BE EXCHANGED OR RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND CONDITION.
– Conditions: The exchange must be done within 10 calendar days after the order was received.
– Costs: Shipping costs are payable by the customer.
– Procedure: Request your exchange at email@example.com and our Customer Department will indicate you how to proceed.
– Conditions: The fault or defect must be notify within 10 calendar days after the order was received and is subject to inspection and approval.
– Costs: Returns are free of charge for the customer. Usually another product is replaced but in case the customer requests a refund, Hokney Lifestyle shall refund the customer the corresponding amount within 15 calendar days since the date the item is received and checked in our warehouse. The refund will be made via the same method used for payment.
– Procedure: Request your return at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Department will indicate you how to proceed. Usually a proof of default is requested.
– Conditions: You have the right to cancel your order for any reason within 10 calendar days after you received the order. The item must not be unpacked, assembled or used.
– Costs: Shipping costs are payable by the customer. Hokney Lifestyle shall refund the customer the corresponding amount within 15 calendar days since the date the item is received and checked in our warehouse. The refund will be made via the same method used for payment.
– Procedure: Request your return at email@example.com and our Customer Department will indicate you how to proceed.
7. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
In the event of any supply shortage or the stock of a product running out, customers will be immediately informed and refunded for the amount of the products affected. Hokney Lifestyle shall refund the customer the corresponding amount within 14 calendar days since the date it was informed of the cancellation request. The refund will be made via the same method used for payment.
8. GUARANTEE OF PURCHASED PRODUCTS
The contractual guarantee offered is that set forth in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November, 16th, approving the consolidated text of the General Consumer and User Protection Law. Hokney Lifestyle shall respond to any instances of non-conformity expressed within a period of two years following delivery, provided that the customer has duly notified Hokney Lifestyle of the said lack of conformity within two months of the buyer becoming aware of these circumstances.
9. CUSTOMER SERVICE
Should you have any questions, concerns, complaints, or suggestions about the online store, you may contact our Customer Service Department by any of the following means:
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– By post to the following address: Hokney Lifestyle, S.L. Camino de las Huertas, 18, 28223, Pozuelo de Alarcon, Madrid, Spain.
Hokney Lifestyle will address your concerns as swiftly as possible, and in all cases, within a period of one month. If the claim is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may resort to the ordinary courts, as follows.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase are subject to Spanish Law. In the event of any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with these General Terms and Conditions of Purchase, the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals corresponding to the user’s address.